Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted this morning at 9 a.m, did not wait in any line and voted in about five minutes. Some of you may be wondering after all these posts and all the cynicism who I did I give my vote to?

I'm not going to share.

Although I cannot deny my admiration of the passion the Sen. Barack Obama supporters have displayed these past two weeks, I can't take them anymore. I don't care who you voted for, and you shouldn't care who I voted for.

If you want to debate me on something, challenge my cynicism towards both candidates. Tell me why I am wrong when I write that both candidates suck.

All I care about is that you go vote because a vote from a 18-25 year old, no matter who the vote is, should contribute to getting a more quality candidate in 2012. I'm going to make at least two posts tonight, so be ready for that.

Note: I'm well aware that face makes me look like I have a tickle in my anus. It's supposed to be kind of a dazed look I suppose, with elephants and donkeys humping through my head. The graphic is meant to show that I have been battling complete disdain for this election.

No comments:

Post a Comment